allGLAMMEDup: Pampering Before An Event
,

Pampering Before An Event

12:00 AM



Lucky FABB is the next two days, and I am so excited!  It's a time when hundreds of girls (and guys) who are passionate about fashion and beauty come together and learn how to become better bloggers.  Hours of networking is done in the span of these two days, so it's important to look your best.  Today, I'm sharing the products that I use to prep for an event or important weekend with you all!

1. Self tanner: In my opinion, having tanned skin (but not TOO tan) makes a person look so much slimmer.  I've been using Jergens for years, and recently found this Foaming Daily Moisturizer.  I've always used their lotion, and love the color it gives me.  To be honest, I was actually looking for a spray tan, and picked this up thinking that it was that.  But this works just as good, and gives your skin some moisture as well, which doesn't hurt!

2. Mani/Pedi:  I tried the Mary Kay SatinHands set several years ago, and recently rediscovered it.  It makes your hands so smooth, and smooth hands are a must when networking and shaking hands!  I also really like the Julep Pedi Creme.  It really is "The Best Pedi Creme Ever!"  I also always use the Seche Vite fast dry top coat after painting my nails because it makes them dry so fast.  I get really antsy and can't sit still for that long, so I hate waiting for my nails to dry.  This totally solves that problem!

3. Teeth whitening: I've never been a huge teeth whitening person, but I recently started using the Whitening Lightning kit that I received at Beauty Con last year.  I've used the Crest strips before, and thought they were so annoying.  This kit is great because you just hold the UV light in your mouth with your lips, and you can go about doing whatever you need to do!  The pen is great to use when you're traveling too.

4. Hair: With all of the bleaching and heat that I've used on my hair, it's no wonder the ends get super dry and almost crispy sometimes.  Whenever that happens, I use a little drop of the Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal and it makes my hair silky smooth!

5. Skin prep: Having exfoliated and moisturized skin makes such a difference in how your makeup goes on and says on.  About one or two times a week, I will use the Murad Exfoliating Cleanser to get all of the gunk and dead skin off of my face (it's a little too harsh to use every day for me).  I've noticed that when I use it in the morning, my foundation goes on a lot smoother.

What are your go-to beauty products for getting ready for a big day??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)