allGLAMMEDup: Hello, Summer
, , ,

Hello, Summer

12:00 AM









Dress: Target | Vest: Old Navy | Hat: Forever 21 | Shoes: Target | Clutch: Loft via Poshmark | Sunglasses: Nordstrom BP. | Necklace: ℅ Bauble Bar | Bracelet: ℅ Oia Jules | Earrings: allGLAMMEDup Shop | Lips: NYC

This past week was a VERY good mail week for me. I sold a bunch of stuff on Poshmark and also realized that I had a bunch of money in my PayPal account that was just sitting there, so I decided to go on a little online shopping spree! I've been working hard at school, so I figured I deserved it… Right?! Anyways, I bought this fun Loft clutch on Poshmark, which is actually still available on loft.com. It's so perfect for summer with the raffia and fun coral color. I also bought this printed dress from Target and am obsessed! I have a feeling that I'm going to be wearing it a lot this summer because it's the perfect dress to wear when you don't feel like getting all done up, but still look put together. It's also super easy to dress up with some heels! The last item (from this outfit) that I bought is this Panama hat from Forever 21. I had one that I bought from Forever 21 a few years ago, but it was basically falling apart, so I figured I needed a new one.

Have you scored anything good lately??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)