allGLAMMEDup: My Summer Essentials
, , , ,

My Summer Essentials

9:59 PM


This week for the Four Favorites link up, I'm sharing my Summer essentials. No Summer is complete without bright colors, some party wear, and big sunnies.

NYC City Proof Intense Lip Color: I just bought this a couple days ago and have worn it a couple days already. I put it on yesterday morning, and even after washing my face and scrubbing my lips, the color was still so pigmented! Given, it is a version of a lip stain, but that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

Oh Joy! for Target Goblets: The Oh Joy! for Target Summer Collection debuted this past Sunday, and you bet your bottom dollar I was there right when the doors opened! I didn't want to miss a thing, and grabbed up my favorite pieces from the collection to use when hosting summer gatherings in the next few months. I actually picked up two sets of these goblets, and as I saw on Instagram, they can be used as little flower vases as well!

ASOS Retro Sunglasses: Big sunglasses are a must for any girl's summer accessory collection. I'm loving these ones from ASOS, and they totally remind me of the Karen Walker style.

J.Crew Factory Printed Tunic: This tunic from J.Crew Factory would be the perfect beach or pool coverup, and it's in my favorite color for Summer--turquoise! I'm loving the boho print too.

Shop my Summer Essentials:


What are you loving for Summer? Share your current favorites by joining the Four Favorites link-up with Kristin & Ashlyn!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've seen those lip pencil things. (What are they called?) I might have to try one! I'm obsessed with lipstick lately.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds
    How Gorgeous Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)