allGLAMMEDup: Splurge vs. Save: Embroidered Clutches
, , ,

Splurge vs. Save: Embroidered Clutches

12:51 PM






As I've mentioned before, magenta & turquoise is my favorite color combo for Spring/Summer 2014. I've also been loving the whole embroidery trend, but a lot of the embroidered clutches and handbags are far too pricey for me. I was on the hunt for a few days for the perfect embroidered clutch and found this one on eBay for only $9! When it comes to trendy accessories, I definitely prefer not spending a whole paycheck's worth, which is why I joined Credit Card Insider's "Splurge vs. Save" campaign. Click here to find out more about Credit Card Insider!

Shop more embroidered clutches and handbags:




Disclaimer: This is part of the Credit Card Insider "Splurge vs. Save" Campaign.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the colors of these bags!!

    XO Kourtney {kindlywithk.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag! It's so unique and colorful!!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)