allGLAMMEDup: June Favorites
, , , ,

June Favorites

9:18 PM


It's finally June! This is such an exciting month for me, because as I've mentioned, I am graduating from FIDM in a couple weeks, and have some other very exciting things planned. I'm also planning on spending a lot of time at the pool and beach, and my favorites for this month are perfect for just that.

Shop my favorites:



What are YOU loving for June? Join the link up with Kristin & Ashlyn to share your favorites!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Congrats on graduating soon! Bet you are super excited.

    Loving that nail polish color -- perfect summer shade. & that swim suit is SO cute.

    Thanks for linking up love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OCC has nail polish now? Where have I been?!? Congrats on graduating! I graduated from FIDM a few years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! And it's amazing! I have it on right now and it's wearing really well!

      Oh awesome!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)