allGLAMMEDup: My Summer Staples
, ,

My Summer Staples

12:00 AM








Dress: Target | Vest: old, similar here | Hat: Forever 21 | Shoes: Array | Bag: Vintage | Sunglasses: ℅ zeroUV | Necklaces: Maison Scotch | Bracelet: ℅ Oia Jules | Ring: Nordstrom BP. | Nails: Jesse's Girl & Nicole by OPI

Summer has officially been here for over a week now and I am absolutely loving it. I've been a little MIA from the blogging world for a little while and I've honestly just been trying to relax and enjoy myself. God has been doing some amazing stuff in my life lately and I've been wanting to focus on my relationship with Him more than ever.

Anyways, this outfit is basically going to be my summer uniform--maxi dress, denim vest, sandals, and a hat. It's comfy and so versatile!

What are some of your favorite things to wear in the summer?

Shop this look:




Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)