allGLAMMEDup: Metallic Glam Home
,

Metallic Glam Home

12:00 AM


The other day, I visited my friend Kimberly at her apartment in Marina del Rey, CA. The minute I walked through the door I was IN LOVE. Her space was perfectly decorated with tons of whites and metallics, which I would consider "Metallic Glam." Above is a picture of one of the corners in her living room with the Hayworth Collection drawers from Pier 1 Imports. She also had a little tipi from Free People for her kitty! How cute is that?!

I felt so inspired by her apartment's style that I decided to put together a post with some of my favorite metallic glam pieces for the home. I am trying to work on redecorating my room, and I'm hoping that I can achieve a similar look, but with more gold (since that's my favorite "color"!) To achieve this look, I will be using lots and lots of white, along with gold, rhinestones, and mirrored pieces.

Shop the items by clicking on the buttons on the image, or use the links below.






I also just found this adorable Cynthia Rowley pillow at Marshalls yesterday! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to get it to add a touch of metallic glam to my bed!

Are you into this style as well??

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)