allGLAMMEDup: Style Snapshot: Katelyn Krebs
, , ,

Style Snapshot: Katelyn Krebs

12:00 AM






Dress: Marshalls | Cardigan: TJ Maxx | Shoes: Target

For this week's Style Snapshot, I'm featuring one of my close friends from church, Katelyn Krebs!

Q: Where do you get your style inspiration from?
A: It just depends on the mood I am in really. But I definitely admire the style of free people and lucky brand. Also the new Kyndall and Kylie brand at Pacsun has so many cute pieces! 

Q: If you could describe your personal style in one word what would it be?
A: "Beachy" or "laid-back" (I go for cute but comfy and am a sucker for the beachy flowy pieces)

Q: What's your go-to outfit?
A: My go go outfit is a simple sundress and sandals. Can never go wrong with that! It's easy cute and comfortable! And looks like I put a lot of effort even though it was completely effortless because I only need to pick out a dress and that's it! It's the perfect secret to look cute fast and be comfortable too!

Q: If you could steal any celebrity's closet, who's would it be?
A: Oh geeze I don't even know! (I honestly don't know I don't really follow celebrities or read magazines or watch tv and keep up on that stuff.)

Q: If you could splurge on any piece of clothing or an accessory, what would it be?
A: SHOES! Can never go wrong with them and plus they can never fail me because they could never make me look fat and always look good on ;) or any free people it for sure!

Shop Katelyn's look:



What do you think of Katelyn's style??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)