allGLAMMEDup: Playing Dress Up
, ,

Playing Dress Up

12:00 AM









Shirt: Target | Tulle Skirt: c/o Space 46 Boutique | Bag: Poshmark (similar from Oasap) | Shoes: Michael by Michael Shannon via Poshmark | Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Poshmark | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelet: Juicy Couture

I have been envisioning this outfit for quite some time now, and I'm so glad that I was finally able to get it up on my blog! My new bow heels and pink purse that I bought on Poshmark go perfectly as well! I have no idea where I would wear this type of outfit, but sometimes it's fun to just dress up and feel girly.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Extremely cute. I looooveee tulle skirts. They are just so fun!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)