allGLAMMEDup: Marshalls Hollywood Grand Opening
,

Marshalls Hollywood Grand Opening

12:00 AM


Yesterday I attended the grand opening of the new Marshalls in Hollywood, CA! It was a very exciting opportunity and I picked up lots of awesome stuff! Keep reading to see some of my favorite pieces that I saw while shopping around.




One of my favorite color combos for Fall this year!


Those vests!! *insert heart eyes emoji here*




"As far as I'm concerned, leopard is a neutral." -Jenna Lyons




So. Much. Christmas. Stuff!!!! They had lots of the classic red & green decorations, but also a lot of metallic silver & gold decorations that I was absolutely in love with and want to fill my (my parents') house with them. 



A shopping cart full of bathroom accessories! I have no idea why I'm so excited to redecorate my bathroom, but I totally am. Keep an eye out for a before and after post coming soon!


Top: Crossroads Trading | Jeans: Henry & Belle | Shoes: Kate Spade | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Bracelet: 31 Bits



Thanks for stopping by!

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or the TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)