allGLAMMEDup: My New 'Do
, , , ,

My New 'Do

12:00 AM










Sweater: c/o East & Lo | Jeans: c/o Henry & Belle | Boots: ShoeDazzle | Bag: JustFab (similar) | Scarf: Forever 21 | Necklaces: Nordstrom BP., Mariners Church Bookstore | Bracelet: Forever 21 | Lips: MAC "Diva"

This new haircut has me feelin' all sorts of sassiness! There's just something about a new haircut that makes you feel like you are the hottest person ever. I was inspired by Lauren Conrad to chop my locks off the other day after Kristin Ess debuted LC's new 'do on Instagram

I've also been obsessed with this new sweater that East & Lo sent me! No joke, I've worn it three or four times in the past week... *insert wide-eyed emoji here* It's SO cozy and comfy and I love that it's oversized in the body. They have a bunch of other cute & comfy clothes that are perfect for Fall--go check out their new arrivals!


Disclaimer: While I was compensated to write a post about East & Lo, as always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the companies that support this blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)