allGLAMMEDup: Pumpkin Spice Cake in a Jar Recipe
,

Pumpkin Spice Cake in a Jar Recipe

12:00 AM





I recently saw this birthday cake in a jar on Pinterest and thought it was the cutest thing ever! So, I decided to try it out with pumpkin spice cake and cream cheese frosting for a fun fall dessert!

All I did was bake some pumpkin spice flavored cupcakes and crumbled them up for the cake layers. The orange frosting is a pumpkin spice icing that came with the cake mix, and I just used whipped cream cheese frosting for the middle layer.

After making it, I put a napkin over the top and tied a ribbon around it to bring over to a friend's house! After all, food always brings people closer together! :)

Let me know if you try this out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)