allGLAMMEDup: 9 Perfect Holiday Party Dresses
, ,

9 Perfect Holiday Party Dresses

12:00 AM




FOR PRODUCT INFO, CLICK ON THE PRODUCT IN THE IMAGE ABOVE

It's almost mid-November, so now is about the time when the holiday party invites start coming in, a.k.a. it's time to start dress shopping!! I usually buy a couple fun/nice dresses each holiday season, and I've got my eye on several right now. An LBD is always a great choice because you can style it many ways and will have it in your closet for a long time (depending on the quality). Anything sparkly is also always a must! I've never been a big fan of the color red, but I'm definitely loving it this holiday season and think this red Forever 21 dress is super cute!

I also still have this metallic polka dot dress (that's available again) in my closet from last year, and am planning on wearing it at one point in the next couple months!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)