allGLAMMEDup: A California Christmas + After-Christmas Sales!
, , ,

A California Christmas + After-Christmas Sales!

12:00 AM








Sweater: H&M (sold out, similar) | Jeans: Forever 21 | Sandals: Target | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Necklace: Bauble Bar

So Christmas has come and gone. My parents and I just stayed home to open presents and relax for the morning, and then we headed over to the beach since we had such nice weather! The weather app said it was supposed to be in the low 60s, but it ended up being in the high 60s. At first I was a little disappointed to not have cooler weather on Christmas, but once we were there, it made me realize how much I love living in Orange County. 

Also, how adorable is this sweater?! I saw it on H&M's website about a month ago, and sent the link to my mom saying it was on my Christmas wishlist. Doesn't it just scream "Katie?!" :)

There are also TONS of After-Christmas Sales going on right now! Here are some of my favorites:

ANTHROPOLOGIE // Extra 25% off sale items including the "famous" gold monogram mug with code INAFLURRY 
BAUBLEBAR // 40-60% off select jewelry
C.WONDER // 50% off your entire purchase + free shipping on orders of $100 or more
FOREVER 21 // Up to 50% off holiday favorites + free shipping
J.CREW // 30% off full-price styles & extra 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAYTIME
J.CREW FACTORY // 30% off new arrivals + extra 30% off clearance with code HAPPYSALE 
KATE SPADE // Take 25% off sale items with code JINGLE25
NORDSTROM // Clearance sale, up to 50% off designer clothing, shoes and accessories
OLD NAVY // Extra 20% off already reduced styles, no code needed
TARGET // Save up to 60% off hundreds of items, plus an extra 20% off clothing shoes, & accessories

What did YOU do for Christmas? Share in the comments below!

SHOP THE POST: 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)