allGLAMMEDup: A Classy New Year's Eve
, ,

A Classy New Year's Eve

12:00 AM







Dress: Jessica London (similar) | Shoes: DSW (similar here & here) | Clutch: Vintage (similar) | Necklace: c/o Francesca's | Bracelet: Mariners Global Bookstore | Lipstick: MAC Pink Nouveau

With NYE coming up next week, I'll be sharing a few different looks that you could replicate for your festivities! I always love going the classy route for the dress, and then adding sparkle into the outfit with accessories (because sparkle is completely necessary for NYE!). I'm not quiet sure what I'm doing this year, but this outfit is a possible contender! 

Do you know what you're doing for New Year's Eve yet?

SHOP THE POST:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love your necklace! :)
    -Clara
    http://uptownurbanstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) I just bought it at Francesca's this weekend!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)