allGLAMMEDup: A Winter Wedding
,

A Winter Wedding

12:00 AM


This past Sunday I attended the most perfect wedding EVER. One of my friends, Kadin, from Mariners Church got married at the Rancho Buena Vista Adobe in Vista, CA. I think she had a coordinator to make sure everything ran smoothly, but she did all of the planning and decorating, which was all extremely impressive. It was that perfect Pinterest-y boho chic wedding that we all dream of having one day. Because it was so amazing, I decided to share some of the pictures that I captured on my phone with you guys.


I knew it would be amazing as soon as I walked on the premises of the venue...





Perfect. Just perfect.


Mexican food?! Seriously, how much more perfect could it get.


A rainbow appeared in the sky during the reception and I took it as a sign of God's blessing on their marriage.




WHAT I WORE // Dress: Vintage (altered) | Pashmina | Heels: c/o JustFab | Clutch: JustFab | Necklace: T.J. Maxx | Bracelets: 31 Bits

This was basically the wedding of my dreams. Except I will be getting married in the chapel at Mariners Church and the reception will probably be somewhere in Newport Beach with an ocean view (yes, I already have it all planned out).

I hope you enjoyed these pictures almost as much as I enjoyed taking them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)