allGLAMMEDup: Edgy in Blush Pink
, , , ,

Edgy in Blush Pink

12:00 AM









Coat: Express | Top: Calvin Klein c/o Marshalls | Jeans: c/o Henry & Belle | Clutch: JustFab | Heels: JustFab (similar) | Necklace: Forever 21 | Ring: Forever 21

I've been on a major search for a blush pink coat like this since last year, and I finally found one that fits and is the right shade of pink! I ordered one from H&M before this, but when I got it in the mail and tried it on, it was more like a thick cardigan than a coat. I saw Kristin from Fancy Things wearing this one from Express on her blog, so I went into the store to try it on and it was perfection!

I decided to give this outfit some edge by wearing black and silver. The print on the Calvin Klein top from Marshalls is so unique and adds a little something extra than a normal graphic tee would.


P.S. Don't forget to enter the Crystal Feather Boutique giveaway!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)