allGLAMMEDup: Last Minute Gifts from Marshalls + #BestGiftEver
, ,

Last Minute Gifts from Marshalls + #BestGiftEver

12:00 AM


As you all probably know by now, I'm currently part of Project Fab with Marshalls. When they told us that we would be doing a Secret Santa project, I was SO EXCITED! I absolutely love buying/wrapping/giving gifts (it's actually one of my main love languages), and I was even more excited when I found out that I had McKenna Bleu, as she is one of my favorite Project Fab bloggers! We have similar style and both love bright colors, gold, glitter, polka dots, etc. etc. When I was shopping at Marshalls for her gift, I saw this amazing set of China with gold polka dots and of course posted a picture on Instagram. She ended up commenting on the post saying, "Do you have me Santa?!! ;)" I knew right then that I had to get the China for her, and it ended up being the #BestGiftEver for her because she and her husband are moving into a new place in a couple weeks!

I of course also had to wrap the gift super cute as well. Marshalls seriously has SUCH cute wrapping supplies, and I always end up finding the cutest wrapping paper there!! I went with the color scheme of gold, red, and black with a touch of mint green. I also ended up finding these gold glitter boxes to put the China in, and they're great because she can reuse them in her home as decor!







Now onto the present that my Secret Santa, Robyn Stewart of Cleverly Yours, bought me! I absolutely love how she wrapped it. It's so glam, but with a vintage feel to it with the lace.

She gave me this adorable and very festive red crossbody bag that will be in an outfit post soon, along with a classic pair of aviator sunglasses! I don't have any red bags, so it's perfect for the holiday season!



If you need to get any last minute gifts, be sure to stop by Marshalls because they have all sorts of gifts for everyone!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or the TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)