allGLAMMEDup: My Christmas Sweater & The #BestGiftEver
, , ,

My Christmas Sweater & The #BestGiftEver

12:00 AM









Sweater: Tommy Hilfiger c/o Marshalls | Pants: JCP | Heels: Michael by Michael Shannon via Poshmark | Necklace: T.J.Maxx | Bracelet: Target

This year I've gotten in the Christmas spirit I think more than I ever have. Christmas music has been playing since November 1st, I'm constantly wearing red and gold, and the decorations went up before Thanksgiving. Take a look at my Instagram and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure why, but I've never been a huge fan of wearing red, even during the Christmas season. I'll paint my nails red, but that's about it. However, I can't seem to get enough of it this year! I guess it's because my personal style is maturing and I'm starting to appreciate the "classic Christmas" style more. I also don't think I've had a Christmas sweater since I was a kid, but I found this red Tommy Hilfiger one at while shopping Marshalls last week and just had to get it! It just SCREAMS Christmas.

You may be wondering what's inside those presents... Yes? Check back here next week to see the #BestGiftEver that I bought for my #ProjectFab Secret Santa, and what I got from mine!

SHOP THE POST:




Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or the TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)