allGLAMMEDup: Now Trending: Cool Girl
,

Now Trending: Cool Girl

12:37 PM


Lately I've been really digging the "cool girl" vibe. I don't think this is really an actual trend that's happening right now, but rather something I kind of formulated in my mind. The inspiration mostly comes from Lauren Conrad. She's always been my most prominent source of style inspiration, and I love where it's headed right now. The pieces she's wearing and creating are minimalistic, easy, and sophisticated, with a splash of edge. The color palette consists of four colors: gray, white, black, and light blue. I guess the feel of this trend is also inspired by winter, considering the color palette.

I rounded up my 20 favorite pieces that reflect this trend. Shop them below...



Are you into this trend? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)