allGLAMMEDup: San Diego Advenure #1: Blaboa Park + Seaport Village
, , , ,

San Diego Advenure #1: Blaboa Park + Seaport Village

12:00 AM


As I've mentioned before, I'm beginning to have a major case of wanderlust and the craving for adventure is increasing daily! A couple friends and I wandered down to San Diego for the day on Monday and went to Balboa Park & Seaport Village, so I thought I would share some of the pictures I took!

BALBOA PARK


There's a different house for just about every country, and inside are different artifacts about that country. Unfortunately, the houses are closed on weekdays, so we didn't get to go in. Next time!


I was so in love with the architecture!






SEAPORT VILLAGE


We got there just in time to see the sunset!


The "Kissing Statue" by the USS Midway


Downtown San Diego! I would absolutely love to live here someday!


WHAT I WORE:

Shirt: J.Crew | Jeans: Forever 21 | Bag: JustFab | Glitter Shoes: Payless | Beanie: Francesca's | Necklace: Francesca's

We're planning on taking lots more adventures in the new year, and I'm thinking about starting a new series on my blog featuring all of the adventures I go on, so stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)