allGLAMMEDup: Space Cadet
, ,

Space Cadet

11:32 PM


Ever since I was a little kid, I've always been so fascinated with outer space. Not enough to actually study astronomy, but I do follow NASA on Instagram :) I'm just so amazed that God created SO MUCH MORE than what we can see here on Earth. I believe He did this so we can at least somewhat understand how mighty and amazing He is. BUT we never will be able to comprehend just how mighty He is, which is what's so incredible. That same God that created this vast universe is the same God that listens to our prayers, comforts us, and gives us signs of His love every single day.

I can't remember if I've mentioned this in a recent post, but I've had this huge urge and craving to go adventure. Obviously, going to outer space would be the ultimate adventure, and I would like to say that it's on my life's bucket list, but that might be a bit unrealistic (maybe not?). The closest I think I can get right now is going to the middle of nowhere and just looking at the stars. Here in Southern California (OC/LA in particular), there's so much pollution that we can barely see any stars at night. I'm hoping to take a little road trip within the next month or so to just stargaze and be in awe of God's creation.

Yesterday I received my daily email from Kate Spade and saw that their new December collection is titled "Space Cadet." It's like they made the collection just for me or something! And I thought they couldn't get any more perfect.

SHOP MY FAVORITE PIECES:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)