allGLAMMEDup: Activewear with Marshalls
, ,

Activewear with Marshalls

3:00 PM









Jacket: 90 Degree by Reflex c/o Marshalls | Leggings: 90 Degree by Reflex c/o Marshalls | Sports Bra: Champion c/o Marshalls | Shoes: New Balance c/o Marshalls | Sunglasses: Forever 21

Recently, all I've been wanting to wear is comfy clothes. I have three different variations of these yoga capris and I seriously wear them ALL THE TIME. I would wear them every day if it was acceptable, because I honestly don't like dressing up all the time! Same with these tennis shoes. They're the most comfortable tennis shoes I've ever owned, and they're super squishy! They also have my two favorite colors, pink & mint green. 

Having workout clothes that make you feel good is so important, and I'm hoping that these will help me actually work out this year! I really want to start running and biking, along with hikes here and there.

What's your favorite way to workout?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)