allGLAMMEDup: Pink Coat & Sneakers
, ,

Pink Coat & Sneakers

12:00 AM













photos by Chelsea Wozniak

Coat: Express (old, similar version here) | Shirt: J.Crew Factory | Jeans: c/o Miss Me | Bag: JustFab | Shoes: Converse | Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Necklace: Forever 21

I'll admit it. I'm a social media addict. I'm always on Instagram and yes, still Facebook quite a bit too. I have, however, gotten better in recent months and don't check them as often as I used to. But what I love about Instagram is all the inspiration that comes from it--whether it's outfits, home decor, quotes, food, etc. This outfit that I'm wearing was actually inspired by Aimee Song from Song of Style. She wore basically this exact outfit on Instagram about a week ago, and I loved it so much that I had to recreate it! Thanks for the inspiration, Aimee! ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)