allGLAMMEDup: My Top 8 Nordstrom Sale Picks
,

My Top 8 Nordstrom Sale Picks

12:00 AM



I always get so excited when Nordstrom announces that they're having a sale because they always have so many good things that are on MAJOR sale! I rounded up my favorite items that are perfect for pre-spring!

I also want to share that I'm heading to Las Vegas next week for WWDMAGIC! If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably already saw my announcement, but I will be speaking on a few panels in the WWD Social House during MAGIC Market Week. This is the opportunity of a lifetime and I am filled with so many different emotions mostly including excitement and nervousness. I have a slightly large fear of public speaking, so I'm praying every day that God will give me the strength, courage, and right words to say! Make sure to follow me on Instagram to follow along with my WWDMAGIC journey!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)