allGLAMMEDup: Rocksbox & Dove Friendship Suite Event in LA

Rocksbox & Dove Friendship Suite Event in LA

12:00 AM


Last Tuesday, I attended an event in LA hosted by the Dove Friendship Suite with one of my BFFs, Chelsea, to learn all about their new partnership with Rocksbox! The event highlighted Dove's newest product, the Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant that is "formulated with 1/4 moisturizers that offer all the care of Dove in a spray antiperspirant that goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel" (prnewswire.com). Rocksbox was also displaying a table of the jewelry that you can borrow from them when you sign up for their super fun jewelry subscription plan. Some of the designers they carry are Gorjana, Kendra Scott, Loren Hope, House of Harlow, Trina Turk, and many more!

At the event, we got to send a bottle of the new Dove Antiperspirant with a little love note to a BFF or loved one. I ended up sending two--one to my friend Lizzy, and one to my mom. There was also a makeover station, where makeup artists from Makeup Pro NY were doing makeup touchups to prepare us for the photo booth! Chelsea and I are always so awkward in photo booths and never know what poses to do, so we ended up taking LOTS of photos. The best ones are at the end of this post :)













Chelsea and I had SO much fun at this event, and I can't wait to start my Rocksbox membership! I was able to snag a couple necklaces from the event which will be styled in outfits coming soon!

Now it's time of you to sign up for Rocksbox & get your shine on! Use code "allglammedupxoxo" for your first month FREE!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)