allGLAMMEDup: Thankful Thursdays: Week 3

Thankful Thursdays: Week 3

5:00 AM


To be completely honest, I really did not want to write today's post.  I didn't think I would be able to come up with anything.  But, like the picture says above, "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!"  Today, I'm not going to share 5 different things--I'm going to focus on one thing, but in different ways.

Attending MCS ~ I went to a school called Mariners Christian School from Kindergarten until 8th grade.  I didn't realize until recently how thankful I am that I went there.  In high school I kinda had a negative attitude about it because I thought they didn't teach us enough about the real world because pretty much 90% of my graduating class rebelled in high school.  Now that I think about it, the teachers at MCS actually did teach us a lot--maybe not enough about the real world, but they definitely taught us a lot about God.  I guess it's just the matter of whether or not the student wanted to do something with what they learned.  I definitely think that if I hadn't gone to MCS, I wouldn't be who I am today.  I wouldn't have that firm foundation to fall onto in tough times.

Me and a few friends in 8th grade (I'm the second from the left)

Also, I went back to help with daycare for the staff kids today (Wednesday), and I'm going back tomorrow (Thursday).  I was able to reconnect with some of my former teachers, which was wonderful.  They were all so excited to see me and hear what I'm doing now, which made me feel so loved! :) It was so great to catch up and talk with them like an adult.

My mom is the school nurse at MCS, and has been since I was in fourth grade.  Whenever I wasn't feeling well, I was able to go to my mommy's office and have her comfort me.

So basically, I am very thankful for going to MCS.

What are you thankful for today?  Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)