allGLAMMEDup: Wednesday Wishlist: Kate Spade
,

Wednesday Wishlist: Kate Spade

4:00 AM


As some of you may know, I recently got a job at Kate Spade New York!  It was my second time applying
for the position and I finally got it.  I first applied back in June, but never heard back from them.  I applied
 again in October because I figured they would be hiring more people soon for the holidays.  I got a missed
call and voicemail from the store manager last Wednesday, called her back on Thursday, had an interview
on Friday, and was offered the job on the spot!  She gave me three hours to let her know, so I thought about
it and called her back within the next couple hours accepting the position.  I went to the store's holiday
meeting yesterday and am starting training today (Monday).

I can't even explain to you how excited I am!  The manager mentioned that she was looking for people
who want to grow with the company, which is definitely something I want to do.  It would be a dream
come true if I could continue to grow with the company and one day work in the corporate office in
New York City with Brad Goreski ;)

Here are some of the new arrivals that are definitely on my wishlist!


Kate Spade Wishlist



Kate Spade flare dress / Kate Spade cotton t shirt / Kate Spade stilettos pumps / Kate Spade leather shoes / Kate Spade glitter flat shoes / Kate Spade polka dot handbag / Kate Spade bag / Kate Spade genuine leather handbag / Kate Spade studded wallet / Kate Spade bracelets bangle / Kate Spade sparkle jewelry

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)