allGLAMMEDup: A Busy Life

A Busy Life

5:00 AM

image via

Hey guys.  So my life is a little crazy right now.  I have so much going on with school, work, church, etc. and I'm starting to wear myself out.  I just wanted to let you all know that I will probably not be posting as much in the next several weeks, because my life is just going to get even busier.  But I just need to remember what it says above, "Thanking God in your trials turns burdens into blessing."  I just need to trust God and know that at the end of all this craziness, He will bless me with... who knows what.  But I trust that there will be blessings at the end of these next crazy several weeks.

By the way, there were so many different saying that I wanted to put in this post, but I feel like this was the one I wanted to use.  To see more inspirational quotes, check out my "Words To Live By" Pinterest board!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)