allGLAMMEDup: Preppy Meets Edgy
,

Preppy Meets Edgy

3:00 AM

Preppy Meets Edgy

Top: J.Crew. Pants: J.Crew. Necklace: Bauble Bar. Bag: Forever 21. Shoes: ShoeDazzle.

If someone asks me what my style is, I never have one specific answer.  I feel that my personal style consists of all different styles put together (preppy, edgy, boho, classic, girly, etc.).  I also tend to base my outfit of the day on my mood and how I am feeling in that moment.  I see fashion as an art and a way of expressing your emotions, which are always changing, just like fashion.

This outfit kinda represents what I'm talking about.  You have the preppy/girly in the peplum top and necklace, the boho/edgy in the pants, an edgy bag, and preppy/boho shoes.  It creates a unique look that really shows who you are.

Do you guys feel the same as I do?  Share in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)