allGLAMMEDup: NYFW SS14 | KATE SPADE NY
, , , , , , , , , , ,

NYFW SS14 | KATE SPADE NY

9:53 AM

New York Fashion Week is currently in progress, and last Friday, Kate Spade New York had their Spring/Summer 2014 presentation.  It was inspired by a European vacation, and stayed true to the typical KSNY girl.  Today, I'm sharing my favorite looks from the collection with you.  I'm really liking the inspiration of this line and can't wait to see it in stores!





{My personal favorite! I don't care how much this dress is going to cost.  It will be in my closet for spring.}











{Really liking this light seafoam green color!}







What do you think of the Kate Spade SS14 collection? Share your thoughts in the comments below!


All images via Style.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)