allGLAMMEDup: Packing for a Beach Vacay
, , ,

Packing for a Beach Vacay

12:00 AM


Today through tomorrow, I'm headed on a little beach camping trip with the college group from my church and I am so excited! We went a couple years ago at Newport Dunes, and it was honestly one of the best "camps" ever. This year we're going to San Clemente, and I'm really excited because I've never actually camped on the beach, just the dunes.

Anyways, I thought I'd show you what I'm packing for this little overnight vaycay! Check back here tomorrow to see what beauty products I'm bringing, including this month's IPSY bag!


Dress: Forever 21 | Hat: Forever 21 | Sandals: Target | Sunglasses: zeroUV | Bracelets: Haute Betts, LA Fashion District

This is what I'm wearing today. I'm kind of in love with the shape of this tropical print dress, and I have a feeling I'm going to live in it this Summer!


Bathing Suits: Liz Claiborne, Swimsuits for All | Scarf: Subtle Luxury via Taim Boutique | Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: zeroUV | Towel: Target

I chose to bring two bathing suits--one for the first day, and one for the second day. This is also my favorite towel ever, not only for the amazing print, but also because it's so big! Perfect for the beach.


Sweatshirt: Styles for Less (similar) | Jeans: Miss Me | Bracelets: Haute Betts, LA Fashion District

It's going to get pretty chilly at night, so I'm bringing a sweatshirt and some boyfriend jeans!


Shirt: ℅ Studio Mucci | Shorts: Old Navy

For my pajamas, I'm bringing a t-shirt and some fun printed shorts that I just got from Old Navy! They're super fun. Although it will be really cold at night, I get hot really easily and enjoy being cold rather than hot when I'm sleeping, which is why I opted for shorts instead of pants. I may end up bringing some just in case…

Also, the wonderful Amina from Studio Mucci sent me one of her new t-shirts that she just came out with! It says "Just be your f***ing self." She's all about staying true to who you are, which I am all for! To find out more about the story behind these t-shirts, click here!


Top: Marshalls | Shorts: JCP | Hat: Forever 21 | Bag: Target | Sandals: Target | Phone Case: Lion's Pride Boutique | Necklace: allGLAMMEDup Shop | Bracelets: Haute Betts, LA Fashion District

This is my outfit for the second day, when we are going back home. I'm mixing a little bit of the nautical and boho looks together with the stripes and embroidered bag. Also kinda obsessed with my new flamingo phone case!

To follow along with my beachy adventures, follow me on Instagram!

SHOP THE POST:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)