allGLAMMEDup: Mad for Plaid
, , ,

Mad for Plaid

11:27 AM







Photography by Lisa Wiliston

Dress: ℅ Marshalls | Bag: JustFab | Shoes: JustFab | Hat: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Poshmark | Necklaces: Forever 21, Mariners Church Bookstore | Bracelet: Juicy Couture

One of the biggest trends that always comes back in the fall is plaid. I've never been a huge fan of it because I always felt like it was either too "school girl" or grunge for my style. But when I saw this adorable dress when shopping at the Marshalls in Boston for Project Fab, I instantly fell in love and knew it had to be added to my fall wardrobe. I can't wait to wear it with tights and booties when it gets (somewhat) cold in the coming months!

Are you a fan of plaid? Let me know in the comments!


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or the TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)