allGLAMMEDup: A Glam Fall Party
,

A Glam Fall Party

12:00 AM


Pumpkin Flower Arrangement: DIY | Tablecloth: Target | Table Runner: HomeGoods | Gold Charger: Dollar Store | Taper Candles: Cost Plus World Market | Crystal Candleholders: Vintage | White Tins: Target Dollar Section | Mini Pumpkins: DIY

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am now involved with the Mariners College Women's Ministry and am planning a fun event for each month. This past Saturday, we had a Pumpkin Patch Photoshoot and Fall Party at my house! I wanted to make it super festive and fun, so I did a few little DIY projects and decorated the kitchen with glam Fall stuff!

I've been seeing this adorable pumpkin flower arrangement everywhere lately, so I definitely wanted to incorporate that into the decor. I initially was trying to find a regular-sized white pumpkin to use, but for some reason it was impossible to find! So my mom just bought an off-white and green pumpkin and painted it white. I bought some Fall-looking flowers from Trader Joe's, and my friend and co-leader of College Women's Ministry arranged them beautifully in the pumpkin!

I also bought some white mini pumpkins and painted them different ways with gold paint and gold glitter. I decided to just have fun with it and try different things!






For food, we mainly had pumpkin pie, along with some candy corn and these yummy pumpkin spice iced cookies from Trader Joe's! 





Tray: Target (painted gold) | French Press: Starbucks | Mugs: MarshallsAnthropologie | Cream & Sugar China (full china set): Vintage Oscar de la Renta | Cheers Glass: Target | Straws: TargetUrban Outfitters | Wooden Sign: HomeGoods | Vases: Target DIY | Striped Taper Candles: Marshalls (similar) | Pumpkins: DIY | Pumpkin Spice Candle: Kohl's

I also set up a little coffee bar where guests could make their own coffee (we used Peet's French Roast) and spice it up with some Coffee Mate Pumpkin Spice creamer. I had both the hazelnut and pumpkin spice candles burning, so it definitely smelled like Fall!

The larger pumpkins in the back are actually plastic pumpkins that my mom and I painted. One of them is just plain gold, and we painted the other one white with gold glitter streaks on top, and metallic gold coming from the bottom. 








The night was SO much fun, and I loved getting to spend time with all of the girls from Mariners College Women's Ministry!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)