allGLAMMEDup: Tasty Tuesday: Homemade Caramel Frappuccino
, , ,

Tasty Tuesday: Homemade Caramel Frappuccino

12:00 AM


I've always loved the frappuccinos at Starbucks, but they're so dang expensive! Because they're pretty unhealthy, I don't get them that often, but once in a while I will treat myself to one. I decided to try and make one myself at home, and it turned out great!


WHAT YOU'LL NEED:

1 cup of VERY strong coffee
3/4 cup caramel ice cream
1/2 cup milk
4 or 5 large ice cubes
whip cream

All you need to do is add the ingredients into the blender, blend, and top it off with some whipped cream! Depending on your preferences, you can play with the amount of ingredients you use (i.e. put more ice cream in to add more flavor, or even add caramel sauce). When making the first batch, I added too much ice which diluted the flavor and made it not very pourable.



Let me know if you make this and how it turns out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)