allGLAMMEDup: Beauty Haul from Ulta & Target
, , ,

Beauty Haul from Ulta & Target

5:00 AM

This past weekend, I made a trip to Ulta and Target and of course came out with more than I planned on getting.


(the reason this is separate is because I forgot to add it in the picture. whoops!)

The first thing I got was the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Shampoo.  The last time I bought shampoo I got this and liked it, so decided to get it again.  The only thing about it is that it really dries out your hair, so I just put a little extra conditioner on.

The second thing I got was the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Color Renew Conditioner.  This is a tone corrector, which means that it gets rid of the brassiness to make it look more natural.  I haven't tried this before, but once I use it, I'll probably do a review on it.

Next, I bought the TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioner.  I've never used this, let alone any leave-in conditioner, so I'm nervous and excited to see how it turns out!  I'll do a review on this too.

Ok, I'm REALLY excited about this next one!  I got a L'OREAL Paris lipstick in the color Cotton Pink (170), and I'm seriously in LOVE with it!!! I tried it on right when I got home, and just fell in love.  It's the exact color I was looking for.

I got three new nail polishes.  The first one is from Revlon, and the color is "Posh Pink" (what a cute name!).  This is kind of a bubblegum pink with a little bit of shimmer to it.  The next nail polish is from Sally Hansen, and it's one of the Xtreme Wear colors.  For some reason, the bottle doesn't have the color name on it, which I think is really weird.  But it's like a almost neon bubblegum pink.  The last nail polish is one of the new magnet polishes from Sinful Colors.  I was going to get the one that I've seen everywhere in magazines and stuff (I think it's Sally Hansen?), but I didn't really want to spend $10 on it.  Instead I spent $5.  The color is called "Polar Opposites," and is a gunmetal color with some iridescent sparkle in it.

Another item I bought was just a black eyeliner from NYX.  I actually accidentally bought an eyebrow pencil (whoops), but I'm pretty sure I've done that before and it's the same.

Last, but definitely not least, I bought this Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara.  At Ulta, they had a little Maybelline display showing all the different brushes and how it makes your lashes look, and this was my favorite.  I always want my lashes looking long and full, and this looked like it would do the trick.  I've used it once already and I think I like it.  It takes quite a few coats to get it how I want, but it looks good in the end.  The brush is also very flexible, which I like for some reason.

Have you tried any of these products?  What did you think of them?  Tell me in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)