allGLAMMEDup: Fashion's Night Out Review
,

Fashion's Night Out Review

11:25 AM

This past Thursday, September 6, was Fashion's Night Out (FNO)!  It was happening all over the globe.  The purpose of the night was to help the economy and help jobs in the fashion industry.

I posted a video (my first one!!!!!) about my experience at FNO, so you can see that below.



I thought I'd share some pictures with you too, so here they are!

Kylie Jenner

Kendall Jenner (I couldn't get her face.  She was being really shy!)

Lucy Hale!


Lisa Love (Editor-In-Chief of Vogue Magazine)


The hosts - Lucy Hale, Lisa Love, and Kendall Jenner


Meeting Elle & Blair Fowler! This was definitely the highlight of my night!

Ingrid (Miss Glamorazzi) YouTube Beauty & Fashion Guru

Elle and Blair were trying to call the winner of the Little Black Bag giveaway, and had to call like, 10 people because no one was picking up! It was really funny.

Meagan Tandy (Lulu) from Jane by Design on ABC Family


Did you go to any of the FNO events? Tell me about it in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, it looks like you had so much fun! I was in SoHo and didn't see any celebrities. I am definitely going to plan better next year!!

    <3 Megan, LushtoBlush.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)