allGLAMMEDup: SAN DIEGO DAYCATION
, ,

SAN DIEGO DAYCATION

12:17 PM


This past Saturday, I made a little day trip down to San Diego (Pacific Beach & Downtown, specifically) with my two friends, Kellie & Christine.  Kellie starts school this week, so she wanted to have a fun day to end the summer with!


Dress: H&M (similar) | Chambray: BP. | Bag: H&M (similar) | Sandals: Target | Sunglasses: The Alley (similar) | Necklace: allGLAMMEDup (coming soon!) | Bracelets: Jami (c/o), Buffalo Exchange, Gorjana | Hair Tie: allGLAMMEDup




We went to this ice cream sandwich place called Baked Bear, and it was SO GOOD! I got a funfetti cookie on the top, M&M cookie on the bottom and cookie dough ice cream. Best. Thing. EVER.



We went to this cute little accessory store called So Good Jewelry, and I got this super cute black & white graphic infinity scarf. It was so overwhelming! So many accessories!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)