allGLAMMEDup: Four Favorites: Pastels
, , ,

Four Favorites: Pastels

10:25 PM


It's time for another Four Favorites post!  This week we're sharing our favorite pastel pieces for Spring.

1. ban.do Flip Side Clutch: Last week I shared some of my favorite items from ban.do's new collection, and this is another one of my favorites.  It's the perfect simple Spring clutch!

2. C. Wonder Porcelain Color Block Mug: I am somewhat of a mug addict, and this one is just absolutely adorable.  The gold, the white, the pink... it's just perfect.

3. Shabby Chic for Target Curtains: I am in the process of redecorating my room, and I currently do not have any closet doors.  I have been wanting to put some curtains up as "doors" for the longest time, and I think these ones would look so pretty!

4. Mossimo High Low Tank: I just bought this from Target (also seen here), and it is seriously the softest thing ever.  It also comes in blush pink and baby blue, and I may have to get those ones as well.

What are your current pastel favorites? Share in the comments below, or join this week's Four Favorites link up!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)