allGLAMMEDup: Denim & Lace
, , ,

Denim & Lace

12:00 AM









Top: Denim 24/7 (ON SALE!) | Shorts: Walmart (similar) | Bag: Souza Weich provided by CLD Style House | Shoes: JustFab | Sunglasses: ℅ zeroUV | Necklaces: JCPenney (similar), Mimi & Lu | Bracelet: PacSun 

I was feeling very "Free People" when wearing this outfit yesterday. My mom ordered this beautiful top for me from one of the many catalogs she gets in the mail, and I literally gasped when she pulled it out of the package. I'm really loving white lace or crochet with denim right now.

By the way, this would be a great festival outfit! (just maybe change the shoes) This Souza Weich bucket bag (which is actually called the Paris bag!) is perfect for toting around your necessities throughout the day. Also, can we talk about these shoes?! I'm seriously so obsessed with the metallic block heel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)