allGLAMMEDup: Love & Hope in Venice Beach
, , , ,

Love & Hope in Venice Beach

12:00 AM








Sweater: H&M | Dress: H&M | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs | Shoes: ShoeDazzle (similar) | Hat: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Sunglasses: ℅ zeroUV | Necklace: Compliment | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Stella & Dot

Despite the intense heat and humidity lately, I've been thinking a lot about what I'll be wearing this fall and have already picked up a few things--this sweater included. My style always turns more edgy in the fall and I wear a lot more dark colors (i.e. black, olive green, maroon/burgundy).

In the next month or so, I will be talking about some of my favorite trends from the Fall/Winter 14/15 runways and how YOU can wear them!

Shop the post:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)