allGLAMMEDup: Summer Lovin'
, ,

Summer Lovin'

12:00 AM






Dress: Francesca's | Bag: Target (old, similar here) | Shoes: JustFab | Hat: Forever 21 | Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Poshmark | Bracelets: Mariners Church Global Bookstore

This has been one of my absolute favorite summers ever, if not my absolute favorite. After graduating from FIDM in June, I decided to not look for a job right away and relax and enjoy my summer instead. Although I've still been crazy busy, it's been nice actually having a life and not having to worry about homework or having many responsibilities. I think it's very important to love what you do and do what you love, because what would be the point of working at a miserable job where although you have a great salary, you don't get to enjoy life? 

These pictures were taken at the church that I go to in Irvine, CA, Mariners Church. I really consider this place my home. I grew up going there since I was 3 years old, and every time I'm on the campus, I am just filled with joy! After doing Rooted for the second time around this past spring, I gained a group of amazing young women that I now get to call my best friends/family. It's so important to have a sense of community in your life and a group of people to "do life" with. If you're in the Orange County area and looking for that, then check out Mariners Church! There are several campuses in OC, and so many life groups and Rooted groups.

I hope you're enjoying your summer as well!

GET THE LOOK:



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)