allGLAMMEDup: Boho Fringe & Project Fab!
, , , ,

Boho Fringe & Project Fab!

11:46 AM










Top: LC by Lauren Conrad (old, similar) | Jacket: JCP | Skirt: Charlotte Russe | Bag: ℅ Marshalls | Shoes: JustFab | Sunglasses: Le Specs via Taim Boutique | Necklace: handmade by my mom! | Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Charming Charlie

If you follow me on Instagram, then you most likely saw that I was in Boston earlier this week. The reason I was there was because I am working with Marshalls! I am now a part of the Project Fab program which means that I will be working with them over the course of the next year and sharing some AWESOME finds from Marshalls.

When we were in Boston, we got to go on a little shopping spree where I bought this amazing fringe bag! Fringe is a huge trend for the upcoming fall season, so I had to get it to add to my fall wardrobe. I also love the gold studs!

Keep an eye out for my first Project Fab challenge with Marshalls coming in the next month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)