allGLAMMEDup: Style Snapshot: Frankie DellaMaggiore
, ,

Style Snapshot: Frankie DellaMaggiore

1:55 PM


Today I'm starting a new series called Style Snapshot! Each week I will interview a friend or stranger about their personal style and show a picture of them in a cute outfit.

This week I'm featuring my longtime friend, Frankie!

Q: If you could describe your personal style in one work what would it be?
A: Comfortable.

Q: Where do you get your style inspiration from?
A: I get my style inspiration from things that i find comfortable and easy.  i am usually on the go a lot, so whatever is fast and simple, i usually gravitate towards.

Q: What's your go-to outfit?
A: My go-to outfit right now are definitely patterned harem pants and a simple black or gray shirt and a slouchy sweater or jean jacket.  the loud pants give my outfit enough of a statement that i don't have to give as much effort in accessorizing the rest of my outfit, and once again, they are SO comfortable!

Q: If you could steal any celebrity's closet, who's would it be?
A: If i could steal any celebrity's closet, it would have to be Nicole Richie's.  her outfits always look effortlessly complete without looking overwhelming or like she is trying too hard to look a certain way.

Q: If you could splurge on any piece of clothing or an accessory, what would it be?
A: I would choose to splurge on a really nice handbag or backpack (i am really into backpacks right now, because once again, they are extremely easy and can hold everything i need when i am on the go!)

Shop Frankie's look:



Follow Frankie on Instagram to see more of her comfortable style!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)