allGLAMMEDup: Gift Guide // For The Fashionista
, ,

Gift Guide // For The Fashionista

12:00 AM


SHOP THE ITEMS BY CLICKING ON THE ICONS or use the links below

Kate Spade iPhone Case | Kate Spade Clutch | How To Be Parisian Book | Bauble Bar Tassel Necklace | J.Crew Factory Sweater | C.Wonder Jewelry Box | Kate Spade Slippers | Lucy Paris Sequin Leggings

It's that time of year again.. to start buying presents!! I don't know why, but every year I always LOVE Christmas shopping and buying/wrapping/giving presents to people. It just makes me so happy!

Just like last year, I will be sharing a series of gift guides that will hopefully make your holiday shopping a little bit easier, because we all have those people that are just IMPOSSIBLE to shop for! What's great about the gift guides that I'm putting together is that pretty much everything is under $50!

This first gift guide that I put together is for the fashionista. Everything that's included is super glam and kind of Parisian-inspired (I didn't even attempt to do this on purpose, but the color scheme is very light and girly!). I even included a book that tells you everything you need to know about living a "Parisian" life, which every fashionista needs.

Have YOU started your Christmas shopping yet??


P.S. Be sure to check out my favorite items from the Nordstrom Clearance Sale that's happening until November 11th in Wednesday's post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)