allGLAMMEDup: The Plaid Blanket Scarf
, , ,

The Plaid Blanket Scarf

12:19 PM





Scarf: Maison Scotch via Taim Boutique | Top: Forever 21 | Jeans: c/o Henry & Belle | Boots: JCPenney | Bracelet: 31 Bits

Guys. I just got the most amazing scarf/blanket EVER from Taim Boutique (the store I work at in Laguna Beach). It's so cozy and you literally feel like you're wearing a blanket! These things are all the rage right now and I'm constantly seeing people style them different ways on Instagram. Although I love wearing it as a scarf around my neck, wearing it as a shawl is super cozy and pretty much acts as a jacket/sweater (for us Southern Californians because Lord knows we don't need any freaking coats here). Although, the weather is starting to cool down a little bit once again this week, and I'm hoping it stays like that and gets even cooler!

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)