allGLAMMEDup: Katie's January Picks
, , ,

Katie's January Picks

12:00 AM

I used to share my favorite things every month, and I'm going to start that up again! It will be a compilation of 6-10 fashion, beauty, and home decor items that I'm absolutely loving for the month. Read on to see what I'm loving for the month of January!

1. TARGET STYLE Structured Bag: I have so many different handbags, but none that are structured, neutral, and just the right size for every day use. This one is perfect and has gold hardware, which is perfect because I usually wear gold jewelry.

2. TARGET STYLE Captoe Espadrille Flats: I'm sure you've all seen the Chanel and Tory Burch captoe espadrille flats in the past couple years. I've always wanted a pair, but could never find any that were affordable! Well good news... Target came out with a pair!

3. MURAD Clarifying Cleanser: I’ve tried a couple Murad products before and have loved them! This cleanser was one of them, and it worked great for my skin because I have deep acne. 
I just became part of the Murad Ambassador Program and am so excited to try more products! 

4. PHYSICIANS FORMULA Bronze Booster Glow: My face has gotten so pale during the last couple months, so I've been using bronzer pretty often recently. I started using this one in 2013 after receiving it in my Lucky FABB swag bag and it’s the only one I’ve used since!

5. J.CREW Bold Printed Blouse: Even if you're personal style is fairly simple and conservative, every woman needs a fun, bright, printed blouse in her closet! This style is perfect because the shape is super simple, so you can wear it to work with a blazer and pants, and then a mini skirt for cocktails!

6. BAUBLE BAR Fringe Crystal Necklace: I’ve always loved basically anything with tassels, including necklaces. They’re so 1920s (aka my favorite decade!). I actually recently found one almost just like this at a store in the local mountains!

7. TARGET Embellished Throw Pillow: Pillows can make such a difference in the style of a room! I love this boho glam embellished one.

8. BAN.DO Girl Talk Headband: I had to include this adorable headband from ban.do, of course, because it’s my birthday month! I have the one that says “HOORAY!” and will definitely be wearing it for my birthday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)