allGLAMMEDup: Subtle Pink
, , ,

Subtle Pink

12:00 AM









Top: Kenar c/o Marshalls | Vest: Nordstrom | Jeans: Forever 21 | Bag: Mondani c/o Marshalls | Heels: Target | Sunglasses: Steve Madden via Nordstrom Rack (similar) | Necklace: T.J.Maxx | Bracelet: c/o Kendra Scott | Rings: Forever 21

Happy Friday! With Valentine's Day coming up tomorrow, I can't help but wear pink somewhere in my outfit! This look is definitely more subtle and perfect for the girl who doesn't necessarily like going all out. I'd totally wear this out for drinks with girlfriends, which I actually won't be doing. I'll definitely be on a couch, watching movies, and eating junk food with my besties. Just the way any single girl should spend her Valentine's Day ;)


Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or the TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting! It really does makes my day :)